✎ 2 Conclusion of Contract
1. A contract between you and HSLT, d.o.o. (Parmova ulica 53, 1000 Ljubljana) shall come into effect upon purchase/shipment of the merchandise that has been ordered by you. By submitting the ordering form provided on the Website, you make a binding offer to us to conclude the contract. Your order has been placed once you have entered all the information that is required for the ordering process, and subsequently sent us the ordering form by clicking “submit order”.
2. HSLT, d.o.o. shall be entitled to reject an order placed by you without stating any reasons.
✎ 3 Leather
A living material, leather evolves, becomes supple, and acquires a patina over time with careful use. Regardless of the color and finish of each leather, handstitchedleathert.com standards require the natural features of the leather – fine lines, veins and pores – to show through. This is known as “transparency”. The more “transparent” a leather is, the more it improves with time. Leather can, however, be irreparably damaged in particular by:
- Prolonged sun exposure, which will alter the color:
- Alcohol (perfumes), oily products (lipstick), ink (felt and ballpoint), which will leave permanent marks.
- Exposure to excessive amounts of water.
Each leather is the result of specific procedures and each item is crafted in a unique way. The best way to care for your leather accessories is to wipe them with a soft, lint-free cotton cloth, store them upright – in their dust bag – away from light and heat when they are not being used.
✎ 4 Important Notes
The items offered on handstitchedleathert.com are presented as digital photographs depicting the existing merchandise. Slight differences between the photographs as well as information provided on the Website and reality do not constitute a defect of the ordered merchandise and do not qualify for any contractual or non-contractual claims of any kind.
✎ 5 Payment Conditions
Payment is due upon order. You may pay your order at handstitchedleathert.com by PayPal or with credit cards.
✎ 6 Delivery and Shipment
1. Worldwide shipping is exclusively provided via Ukrainian post or DHL with an additional cost.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment after your payment has been received and can take up to two weeks when it is a custom order.
3. The cost for return shipments, due to impossible delivery (incorrect or incomplete address, rejection, absence, etc.) are your responsibility.
4. Shipments outside of Ukraine:
4.1 Shipments outside of Ukraine will be calculated without VAT.
4.2 Shipments outside of Ukraine will be subject to duties and taxes, which will be invoiced separately to you. Customs duties, sales tax on imports as well as handling costs will not be refunded in case of a return.
✎ 7 Right to Return
You may return standard merchandise that you have received within two weeks (14 days) by sending the merchandise back. Custom orders are not eligible for return unless there is a significant difference in what was ordered.
✎ 8 Privacy
1. We take privacy very seriously. All customer data are saved and processed by handstitchedleathert.com solely in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. In particular, personal data are being collected, saved, and used exclusively for the purpose of processing the order or with your explicit consent. Furthermore, addresses and ordering data are collected, processed, and used for internal marketing purposes. We do not store personal data longer than is absolutely required.
2. In case you would prefer your personal data not to be used, processed, and transmitted for marketing purposes, simply inform us by post, fax, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware, however, that this does not apply to the data that are necessary to process your order. Upon receipt of your notice, we will only use, process, and transmit your data in order to process the latter. In addition, your information will not be used for advertising actions.
3. We do not forward personal data to third parties except with regard to subcontractors of handstitchedleathert.com that require the transfer of data to process the order. In these cases, however, the scope of the data transfer is restricted to the required minimum.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
You can learn how to manage cookies on your web browser by following the Browser Cookies Guide.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Forms related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you, and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Generator of GDPR Cookies Policy.