‘Vertical case for sunglasses, phone, or pens’
The price includes airmail worldwide shipping with a tracking number
This lightweight case for sunglasses is a necessary ultimate carrying tool.
Constructed from a piece of strong and durable leather, this hand-stitched case with adjustable closure will accommodate various accessories, keeping them safe from scratches and minor bumps.
Types of leather we use: https://handstitchedleathert.com/faq/#leather-type
Size: 17,5 x 10 cm (Approx. 7 x 3,9 in)
Please note the leather may vary from the photo. Leather is a natural material and each hide reacts differently to the dyeing process – sometimes the leather can be lighter/darker.
The leather hide has been processed and tanned to give the finished antique, vintage rustic feel, and look of a leather notebook. This means that each hide might be slightly different from the other ones. You won’t be able to find two leather items exactly the same look due to a unique hand-finishing touch. Each piece of leather might have unique scratches and discolorations which add specific characteristics to a natural handmade leather item.
✎ We use matching stitching, if you want a different thread color, let us know in the comments.
✎ Unless you don’t like any stretch marks, bug bites or scars on leather, please let us know, and we will do our best to avoid them.
✎ Processing time usually takes 5-10 business days.
✎ Estimated shipping times:
- Canada: 10-20 business days
- USA: 10-20 business days
- Singapore: 10-20 business days
- Europe: 3-10 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-30 business days
We will do our best to meet these shipping estimates but cannot guarantee them.
✎ Conditions of return:
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can’t accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
There are no reviews yet.